BHHS Legacy Foundation Scholarships:
The scholarships are administered by MCC in accordance with BHHS Legacy Foundation guidelines. The current value of a scholarship is up to $2,500 per semester (Fall, 2014 / Spring, 2015 / or both Fall, 2014 & Spring, 2015 semesters).
- Radiological Technology program students
- Registered Nursing program students at the Bullhead City Campus
- Licensed Practical Nursing program students who have legal residence in the communities listed below
- Surgical Technology students who have legal residence in the communities listed below
- Physical Therapy program students who have legal residence in the communities listed below
- Health Information Technology program students who have legal residence in the communities listed below
- Paramedic program students who have legal residence in the communities listed below
- Must be enrolled full time in academic program.
- Must have and maintain at least a 3.0 cumulative GPA based on a 4.0 scale at the time of application.
- Must have a completed Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) on file at Mohave Community College.
- Demonstrate financial need.
- Legal residence mailing address requirements for students enrolled in Licensed Practical Nursing, Surgical Technology and Physical Therapy:
- Bullhead City, Arizona
- Mohave Valley, Arizona
- Fort Mohave, Arizona
- Topock, Arizona
- Needles, California
- Laughlin, Nevada
- Oatman, Arizona
- Must submit the application online, using the official MCC student email account.
- 03/31/2014: MCC opens the application process. All eligible students are notified that they can apply for the scholarships, on line at the dedicated web site. All students not completing their program in spring, 2013 will receive direct notification that the application period has opened. All newly eligible students are notified by their department within the department’s admission process.
- 06/15/2014: At 11:59 p.m., application receipt process closes
- 06/16-06/30/2014: MCC interviews finalists not already interviewed
- 07/01/2014: MCC provides finalists materials to BHHS Legacy
- 07/15/2014: BHHS Legacy informs MCC of any finalists and awards
- 07/18/2014: MCC informs all scholarship recipients
If you have questions, call Melissa at: 1-866-339-7294 (toll free)